PACFA’s College of Counselling officially commenced operating from 1 July 2016.
A Leadership Group has been established to lead the College and to plan activities for College members.
- Building a vibrant community of practitioners who identify as counsellors
- Developing and promoting practice standards and guidelines
- Sponsoring and fostering research
- Providing continuing professional development
- Providing opportunities for networking and peer support
- Providing opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate
Contact: College of Counselling
or [email protected]
The College of Counselling has developed Terms of Reference to guide its activities.