Psychologists, Social Workers and Psychotherapists wanted for a Flourishing Private Practice in South Melbourne:
▪ Join our supportive and experienced team
▪ Attractive working environment and conditions
▪ Choose your own working hours and client groups
If you love being a mental health practitioner, respect and care for your clients, and want to be part of a warm and supportive team of professionals dedicated to best practice The Melbourne Centre of Psychotherapy and Consultancy is the perfect home for you!
Two ongoing part-time contractor positions available for Registered Psychologists, Accredited Mental Health Social Workers, or Psychotherapists. One position available for a Provisional Psychologist. Preference for practitioners with Psychodynamic or Psychoanalytic inclination, orientation, or training.
What MCPC can offer you:
▪ Generous Financial Arrangements for contractors and a constant stream of referrals to book in with you.
▪ Experienced Team working together to provide the highest level of care. A friendly and supportive culture with regular opportunities to join team meetings, reading groups, and social gatherings. We have a beautiful garden with areas to gather with colleagues for lunch or when you need a break during the working day.
▪ Free Supervision: MCPC provides monthly peer supervision, and individual sessions of supervision with Director as needed. MCPS director is also readily available to provide support and guidance when you need it.
▪ Administrative Support: MCPC has conscientious and lovely administrative assistants to provide practical support to our mental health practitioners.
▪ Professional Development: MCPC provides regular professional development events for MCPC staff and the wider community of Psychologists, Mental Health Practitioners, and Medical Practitioners.
▪ Spacious Beautiful Consulting Rooms: Considerable attention has been placed on aesthetics in our peaceful, warm, well decorated rooms which are furnished with comfortable, high quality midcentury Danish chairs and couches.
▪ Brilliant Location: Work in a beautiful terrace house on Dorcas St in South Melbourne, close to the Botanical Gardens, the CBD, with an abundance of publictransport and parking.
Visit our website to learn more about MCPC.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate, and reliable Psychologists:
▪ Hold full or provisional registration with relevant governing body.
▪ Training or knowledge and appreciation of Psychodynamic or Psychoanalytic approaches preferred.
▪ Experienced in working independently and as part of a clinical team.
▪ Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, older adults, couples, families and/or groups.
▪ Experience in counselling, assessments, report writing, and professional communication.
How to Apply:
Please forward your curriculum vitae to Dr Sara Taylor at [email protected] or ring on 0401 858 834.