5 July 2022
Are you making the most of your membership? As a PACFA member, you may be eligible for several exciting opportunities PACFA has negotiated on behalf of our members. Check the eligibility criteria and apply today.
PACFA has negotiated arrangements with more than 30 organisations to provide opportunities for our members, including employment, referrals, professional development, and provider registration.
These organisations include:
- Ten private health funds - eight of which PACFA has a confirmed arrangement with, and two that accept applications from members directly
- Twelve Employee Assistance Program providers
- Four state government work-related injury schemes – with negotiations underway with several more
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Beyond Blue
- The Mental Health Professionals’ Network
- The Trauma Support Directory for survivors of institutional child sexual abuse
- Victims Services NSW
- Marathon Health
- Malvern Private Hospital
- The Australia and New Zealand Academy for Eating Disorders
- The Australian Patients Association
- The Professional Development People.
Check our member-exclusive opportunities page for further details on the opportunities available, including eligibility criteria and how to apply. Each organisation has their own eligibility criteria and application process, so we advise members to check carefully before applying.
As we continue to advocate for our members and the counselling and psychotherapy profession, this list will continue to grow. All future member-exclusive opportunities will be communicated to members via our eNews, social media, and website.