PACFA has confirmed with a range of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) providers that PACFA Registrants are eligible to provide counselling support to employees across the country. The providers are: Acacia Connection, Access EAP, Converge International, D’Accord, Eudoxia, Optum, and Pure Insights.
Acacia Connection seeks to provide:
- Increased workplace morale
- Improved productivity by addressing personal issues
- Assistance to managers to deal with tricky and complex employee issues
- Reduced workplace absenteeism
- Reduced workplace health and safety risks by proactively supporting the mental health of employees
To enquire about becoming an EAP provider, email Acacia Connection at [email protected] or phone 1300 364 273.
For more information, see the Acacia Connection website.
Professional counselling is a key service offered at Access EAP. They provide extensive coverage via a large Australian and International EAP network. With over 1,000 counsellors available, they guarantee employees will have access to confidential counselling support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To enquire about becoming an EAP provider, please email [email protected] or phone 1800 818 728. For more information, see the Access EAP website.
Converge’s hiring criteria are:
- Competence and fit for the role (including professional qualifications)
- Emotional intelligence – the ability to empathise, read a situation and react sensitively
- Being a “giver” not a “taker” – having a positive, cheerful attitude and the knack of collaborating well with others
- Coachability – having an openness to learning new things
To express interest in being an EAP provider, submit a CV to [email protected]. For more information, see the Converge International website.
D’Accord’s minimum requirement is 6 years’ industry experience. D’Accord offers a healthy gender split of experienced practitioners and an hourly rate of $100 + GST. D’Accord look for practitioners that can provide:
- Registration with PACFA
- A resume detailing their experience and a completed application form
- Public indemnity and professional indemnity insurance
To enquire about working with D’Accord email [email protected] or phone 1300 130 130. For more information see the D’Accord website.
Counsellors with Australian tertiary qualifications are eligible to become EAP Assist counselling providers. EAP Assist is one of Australia’s largest Employee Assistance Programs and provides employees with immediate confidential phone counselling support Australia wide.
To find out more about working with EAP Assist, visit the EAP Assist website or email [email protected]
Eudoxia will employ counsellors or psychotherapists and each application is considered on its merits based on experience and qualifications. Generally they look for applicants that are degree qualified and have a minimum 5 years’ experience.
Eudoxia is looking for likeminded and experienced clinicians to join their growing network of professionals. To enquire, please call 1300 307 111 to talk to the team, or submit your CV with a covering letter at the website, https://www.eudoxia.com.au/work-with-us/. For more information, see the Eudoxia website.
Lifeworks (formerly Optum)
LifeWorks by Morneau Shepell is a global provider of Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). We operate nationally through our own offices as well as the offices of our associate counsellors. The counselling we provide is short term, solutions focused.
LifeWorks recruit registered counsellors on a case-by-case basis. Experience is looked upon favourably, with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience required. Additionally, Masters level qualifications and registration with PACFA is required.
To enquire about working with LifeWorks, email [email protected] or phone 1300 361 008.
Pure Insights offer:
- Short-term, solution focused, case-specific clinical intervention support
- Extended 1-2-1 drug and alcohol support that complements specialist interventions
- Quality online counselling for maximum engagement and regional areas
To enquire about becoming an EAP provider, please email [email protected] or phone 1300 796 640. For more information, see the Pure Insights website.