The Victorian Branch officially commenced operating on 1 July 2016.
Individual members of PACFA in Victoria receive automatic membership of the Victorian Branch with their PACFA membership.
A Leadership Group has been established to lead the Branch and to plan activities for members in Victoria.
PACFA is currently calling for more members in Victoria to join the Leadership Group. If you wish to express interest in joining the Leadership Group, please contact the CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branch activities will include:
- Providing continuing professional development
- Providing opportunities for networking and peer support
- Undertaking local outreach
- Promoting PACFA to local education providers and students
- Building a vibrant community of practitioners in a particular geographic area
- Providing opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate