PACFA’s College of Counselling officially commenced operating from 1 July 2016, however the College is still in the process of being developed.
A Leadership Group has been established to lead the College and to plan activities for College members.
Activities may include:
- Building a vibrant community of practitioners who identify as counsellors
- Developing and promoting practice standards and guidelines
- Sponsoring and fostering research
- Providing continuing professional development
- Providing opportunities for networking and peer support
- Providing opportunities for practitioners in regional and rural areas to participate