This section contains resources for the community on counselling and psychotherapy.
- The PACFA National Register – PACFA has established a National Register of suitably qualified and experienced counsellors and psychotherapists. For details, go to the National Register page.
- The Find A Therapist search function to help prospective clients or their carers or family members find a registered Counsellor or Psychotherapist. Go to the Find A Therapist search function at to top right-hand corner of this page.
- Information about for prospective clients on counselling and psychotherapy
- Information on specialist types of therapy. Some Psychotherapists and counsellors have specialised areas of practice. These are covered by different professional associations to which practitioners belong and which all come under the PACFA umbrella. For details see the Member Associations page. There are also definitions of Counselling and Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy.
- Links to other resources about counselling and psychotherapy on the internet and organisations providing information or services relating to counselling and psychotherapy. For details, go to the Useful Resources page.