PACFA’s 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place in Melbourne on 8 October from 10.00am to 12.30pm.
Only “Eligible Members” may participate and vote in the AGM. Eligible Members are members with voting rights on the Member Congress (as outlined in the PACFA Constitution) by virtue of being:
- An Individual Member of PACFA who meets the PACFA Training Standards (i.e. Provisional or Clinical membership of PACFA)
- who meets the PACFA Training Standards (i.e. MA membership equivalent to Provisional or Clinical membership of PACFA)
- A PACFA Board Member; or
- A Chair of a PACFA Standing Committee.
Eligible members must RSVP to attend the AGM. Electronic participation is available for members who are not located in Melbourne.
Download AGM RSVP Form
If you are not able to attend in person, please complete and return the appropriate Proxy Form.
The AGM includes elections for the following six Board positions which are to be elected by the Member Congress.
- President (must be an existing Board member)
- Vice President
- Counselling Representative
- Psychotherapy Representative
For information on how to nominate, please see the PACFA Board nominations page.
Nominations for the above Board positions have now closed.